BMXNSW are trialling a new scoring and event management system, data and results from all racing will be delivered to a web app called Our Sqorz which can be accessed on your smartphone. A step by step on how to access and use Our Sqorz is shown below.
- Open the web browser on your phone or tablet
- Type in our.sqorz.com (we recommend bookmarking the page)
- Tap on the Australia Icon
- Find BMXNSW on the list and tap on BMXNSW
- Under Our Events find the appropriate event under Our Events
- Tap on the event (in this case is the Terrigal Open Rd6 State Series)
- The next list you see will be the Event Info, Classes list and below that is the Schedule
You should always take the time to have a look at the Event Info. It will give you details of the time and date of the event and any other important info that may be relevant.
- Scroll down the Classes list and you can see what classes have been merged and what class they have been merger into
- Tap on the appropriate Classes list for the rider. This list will include the name of all riders entered for this class and riders merged into this class.
- Check for your name – if you name is not on the list then you have entered for a different class
- If you have been merged, then your name will have an * next to it
- Tap on your name and this will give you the details of;
- your name
- class you have entered
- plate number
- transponder number
- your moto numbers
- gate draw (this is only available after the motos have been drawn approximately 45 minutes before the scheduled start of racing)
As the event progresses this will update live approximately 1 minute after the rider has crossed the finish line.
The rider will be able to access their result, reaction time, race time for each moto or final they do by tapping on their name.
Tap on an individual moto / final on for the rider and it will bring up the details for that particular moto / final including all the placings, reaction times and lap times for each rider in that moto / final
To return to the previous screen at any time simply tap the back arrow < to go back or, the forward arrow > to return forward
After the Classes List is the Schedule
Tap on any of the Motos and this will show you the race order. It works the same for ¼’s Semis or Finals
We recommend you always check each moto race order as they sometimes change due to the placement of ¼ Finals within the 3rd Moto
Tap on your age class and you will be able to see each moto draw and gate draw for each rider.
Remember this will update live during the day approximately 1 minute after the rider has crossed the finish line.
You can access the all the riders info from here also.
To return to the previous screen at any time simply tap the back arrow < to go back or, the forward arrow > to return forward.
If you are not sure or have any questions please feel free to come and grab me (Bluey) as you see me walking around at the event or come and see me in the Xzibit Pools Tent or find an official and they can reach me on the radio.